Syrup cocktail ideas
- Prosecco (sparkling wine) 10 cl
- 2 cl FruttaMax elderberry-lime-mint
- Carbonated mineral water
- Mint leaves
- Add crushed ice to the drink and pour over mineral water, then mix thoroughly with a bar spoon.
- 2cl Vodka
- Half lime juice
- 8cl Cranberry juice
Pour the ingredients into a Highball beaker and mix. Garnish with lime slices and serve with straws. The alcohol content of the drink is 6-7%. The ratio is 2 cl vodka, 2 teaspoons FruttaMax blueberry syrup, 1 teaspoon FruttaMax citom-lime syrup.
ingredients / 1 serving
- 1 teaspoon of #FruttaMax strawberry syrup
- 30 ml Martini Rosso
- 20 ml of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons FruttaMax lemon-lime syrup
- 4 teaspoons sugar
Preparation: 1. Prepare the cup first. Screw a little lemon juice on one saucer and put a little sugar on another saucer. Dip the edge of the glass first into the lemon juice and then into the sugar. 2. Mix the cold ingredients in another glass. 3. Carefully pour into a candied glass through a funnel and consume.
- Mix 1.5-2 dl of ginger soft drink with a tablespoon of FruttaMax blackcurrant syrup.
- We can garnish with orange slices and cocktail cherries.
- Ginger can even be replaced with cola
- Kir is nothing more than white wine colored with raspberry syrup, and in Kir royale we use champagne instead of wine.
- You can make a non-alcoholic version of it with a tablespoon of FruttaMax raspberry fruit syrup and 1.5-2 dl carbonated grape soft drink, and you can decorate it with fresh raspberries at the end.
Whip Gin Fizz with dill ice cubes
- 4 cl Hendrick’s gin
- 2.5 cl fresh lime
- 1-1,5 cl FruttaMax elderberry syrup
- 2 cl cucumber juice (fresh cucumber is broken, its juice is filtered through a
- A pinch of salt
- 2 branches of dill
FruttaMax cocktails for children
Raspberry chocolate dream
In a glass, mix 1-2 cl of #FruttaMax syrup and 2 pumps of chocolate sauce. Pour in milk and mix. Put whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
FruttaMax blackcurrant delicacy
The mouth of the moistened glass is dipped in sugar. Then we fill it with ice for three quarters, then we pour 2-3 cl FruttaMax blackcurrant fruit syrup on it, we dissolve it with mineral water and we mix it. Garnish with straws and citrus cloves.